· Born in Kimberley in the Northern Cape region of South Africa.
· A bon-fide triple threat... Actress, Performer and Business Woman
· Fluent in the Afrikaans language as well as speaks, reads and writes in both English and Setswana Presents a poise and continental look as an Actress and Leading Influencer that appeals to a local and International market.
· In 2001 she was a Top 5 Finalist for “Miss South Africa Teen” and later that year was crowned “Miss Kaizer Chiefs”.
· Her success continued when she entered “South African IDOLS” Season 6 and was placed in the Top 10, serving notice to South Africa that a new talent was born.
· In the months following, she was cast in her first Feature Film for the African Dance movie “ZION”. Through ongoing success and strong credibility, a leading role in the local Soap Production “The Wild”, for S.A’s Subscription-Funded Channel, M-NET, saw Gail become a household name and brand with acclaimed equity and sought after by a multitude of industry players.
· With the ability and diversity to adapt to any role, she was then offered a new character profile for the 2013 production , “ROCKVILLE”, screened on local S.A. channel – Mzansi Magic.
· Finding a balance in life is important for Gail and she takes time to relax through exploring her creative musical talents with some of S.A’s leading producers and composers, always challenging herself to keep ahead of the Industry.
· Time is well spent with Voice & Acting Coaches to constantly grow and experience all areas of her Acting for future productions and character roles both locally and internationally.
· In March 2012 Gail was proudly announced as the First South-African “Face-Of”, International beauty Brand “”OLAY”.
· In August 2013, she became the Ambassador and spokesperson as the “Face-of” the number one seller of ethnic hair colour in South Africa, “INECTO PLUS”. A fully endorsed TVC, Print copy and campaigns were headed up by Gail for the Brand.
· Both the Country, her fans and followers as well as the Industry, admire and acknowledge her talent, coupled with a personality and aura that has demanded attention from Production Houses to Radio Stations.
· Her career is celebrated through multiple platforms within the entertainment industry. The Covers for leading publications Cosmopolitan, Womens Health, True Love, Bona and 4Change, to name but a few, have been graced by Gail, with features and interviews shared in extensive Magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Grazia and Marie-Claire, speaking of her career and relevancy.
· Her talent, adorned and respected throughout the African Continent, has given Gail the experience to now extend to and share her diversity and appeal with an International Audience.